· Tipstersroom is the data controller of your data as per EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the GDPR) and the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2017 (together with the GDPR, the Data Protection Legislation).
· If you have any question, please write to email@example.com
· What personal information we collect:
Information about visitors and users. The most common types of information we collect are: usernames, member names, email addresses, other contact details, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, support queries, and web analytics data.
· Personal information that we collect from otherS
We may on occasion collect information about you from other (such as the payment provider account details required to process a transaction) and by using tracking technologies such as cookies.
· How do we use personal information?
1. Without your permission, WE CAN not use them.
2. We may use your personal information in order for us to:
3. To register on the Site and provide you with services described on the Site, when you sign up to our Site, to process transactions that take place on the Site, to respond to support tickets and to help facilitate the resolution of any disputes.
4. Customise our services and website, like advertising that may appear on the Site, in order to provide a more personalized experience.
5. update you with news and information about our Site
6. provide you with information that you request from us or, where we have your consent to do so, provide you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you.
7. monitor activity on the Site, like to identify potentially fraudulent activity
8. manage our relationship with you,
9. manage our legal and operational affairs.
· Your Rights
1. The right of Data Portability- You have the right to access and request a copy of your own personal data at any time. You can update, delete, restrict, or move your data to another organization without interference, under any circumstances.
2. Right to Erasure You have the right to request us to delete all of the information known about you and end further distribution of the data.
3. Right to Correction- You have the right to demand correction of your personal data from us.
4. Right to Refuse Profiling- You have the right to avoid being targeted specifically based on your data. Profiling requires an outcome or action of some sort as a result of personal data processing.
5. Data Protection by Design and by Default-We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the continued integrity, confidentiality, and usability of your personal data processing systems and services. We guarantee that only necessary personal data for each specific purpose is processed. Data protection measures are implemented by design and by default.
6. Data Breaches- A breach in security that leads to the accidental or prohibited access to, destruction, misuse, or exposure of personal data. In the case of a personal data breach, the controller must notify the nominated EU authority within 72 hours of becoming aware.
· Information you make public or give to others
If you make your personal information available to other people, we can't control or accept responsibility for the way they will use or manage that information. For example, you may share personal information in the reviews that you post on our Site, or when you share your use of the Site via social media. Before making your information publicly available or giving your information to anyone else, think carefully.
Your Personal Information will be held on secure servers and all transactions are encrypted using secure socket layer (SSL) advanced encryption technology. Please note that email communications with are NOT encrypted or otherwise secured against outside interference; please use discretion when providing personal details via email. Once we receive your data, it will be held by us on secure servers and we will use all reasonable commercial efforts to ensure its security.